Saturday, April 14, 2007

Catching Flies

Today we were out running neighborhood errands in preparation for Muffin's birthday party next weekend, with a lot of to-dos on our list. We ran right into naptime, and sure enough Muffin fell asleep in her stroller. We gamely tried to keep her awake for a few minutes, but it was no use. So while the Canuck ran off to do one more thing, I rushed home to get her into her crib.

People were pointing and smiling at her as we passed, and I congratulated myself for dressing her all toddler-chic in striped leggings and retro sunglasses. She's completely scrumptious -- it was no wonder people were noticing.

It wasn't until I got back to my building and was fishing around in my purse for keys that I finally caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger K Dubya said...

and let me guess - those sunglasses were lost the following day :) Great pic though, and a great memory. Thanks for sharing, mama!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home