Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tackling the Tough Questions


Muffin [poking at my breastbone]: Mommy boobs.

Me: Yes, those are my boobs.

Muffin: Muffin have boobs?

Me: Yes, you have boobs.

Muffin: Daddy have boobs?

Me [judging the concept of man boobs too subtle for a 2-year-old to grasp]: Boys don't have boobs. Daddy's a boy, so no, Daddy doesn’t have boobs.

Muffin: Muffin a boy!

Me: No, you’re a girl. Girls have a vagina.

Muffin: Muffin ‘gina! Muffin ‘gina! Right there.

Me: That’s right, you have a vagina so you’re a girl.

Muffin: Mommy?

Me: Yes, sweetie?

Muffin: Elmo have boobs?

Me: …

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...does elmo have boobs? This entry made me laugh outloud...AJ

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I just snorted my coffee... I think Muffin is right...Elmo may have some boobage going on underneath all that red fur....Sun

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha!!!!!!! i love her yelling 'gina the best!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home