Friday, September 01, 2006

Stormy Weather

We are going on vacation to the Jersey Shore next week with my parents, my sister's family, and my brother's family. Weather.com says scattereded thunderstorms are expected for most of the week.

I shake my fist at you, cruel, cruel fate! This would be tragic for so many reasons:

--We may be stuck in a non-babyproofed house with a 16-month-old (walker), an 11-month-old (crawler), and a 9-month-old (butt scooter).

--I will finish the summer as Flowers-In-the-Attic-pasty as I started it.

--I will be paying my nanny more than $500 to not watch my kid, all for the joy of watching storms roll in as Muffin takes inventory of all the sharp objects in the house.

--And most gutwrenching of all, Muffin's three bathing suits, two cover-ups and one pair of water sandals will not have an opportunity to make their seaside debut.

That would be a punch in the stomach for all of humanity. Let's all hope it doesn't come to that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a fabulous vacay. Call when you get home. love, s

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home